Licensed & Insured AC Installation
In Cedar Park, TX
While we all hope our air conditioners will never break down, the reality is that they sometimes do. And when that happens, you need a company you can rely on to repair or replace your AC unit quickly and efficiently.
At Covenant Air Conditioning & Heating, we proudly offer AC installation Cedar Park, TX and replacement services to residents and the surrounding communities. We are a licensed and insured company, which means you can put your trust in us the moment you call us for help.
How to Prepare for AC Installation
Getting a new air conditioning unit is an exciting time, but it’s also a big investment. It is important to research before shelling out bucks and have a plan in place for the installation process.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you prepare for AC installation Cedar Park, TX:
- The size of your air conditioner is important. You don’t want to get one that is too small or too big for your home. Our HVAC contractor can help you determine the best size unit for your needs.
- Make sure you have the correct power source. Your unit will need to be plugged into an outlet, and it should be on its own circuit.
- Clear the area where the AC will be installed. You will want to ensure plenty of space around it for ventilation.
- Have a backup plan in place. If your old air-cooling system is still working, you will need a way to keep cool while the new one is being installed. This could mean staying with friends or family or renting a temporary air conditioner.
What You Can Expect from Our Technicians
We understand that having to get a new AC unit can be stressful. That’s why we go above and beyond to make the process for AC installation Cedar Park, TX as smooth and stress-free as possible for our customers. Here are a few things you can expect from our team:
- Prompt, professional service: We will arrive on time and get straight to work.
- A clean work area: We will take care to keep your home clean and tidy while we do the installation job.
- Respect for your property: We will treat your home with the utmost respect and care.
- Transparency: We will keep you informed throughout the entire process.
- Quality workmanship: We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and attention to detail.
On the day of your AC installation Cedar Park, TX, our team will arrive promptly at the scheduled time. They will assess the unit’s area and go over the plan with you one more time, then get to work installing your new system.
The entire process usually takes about a day, depending on the size and type of unit you have installed. Once finished, our technician will clean up the area and make sure everything is working properly.
You can then start enjoying the cool air of your new air conditioning system!
Don’t get hot under the collar this summer, let us help with your AC installation Cedar Park, TX!
Why take chances with your AC unit installation? Work with Covenant Air Conditioning & Heating professionals, and rest assured knowing the job will be done right.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, give us a call today at (512) 318-2257!
Scheduling and coordination was professional and a new unit was installed by a prompt and professional installation team! Our experience could not have been better. We are definitely ready for another Texas summer” - Kevin K.
“I just had a major repair done by Covenant and could not be happier. I called them on a Sunday afternoon because my A/C was out, and they were able to squeeze me in for a service call that day.” - Nina M.
“Had a great experience with Covenant! They installed a new A/C for me and it works wonderfully. Good price, too. Overall, this company met and exceeded my expectations.” - France B.
“I have used Covenant a few times for repairs on my A/C and they always do a great job. The technicians are always very friendly and professional. So I definitely recommend this company if you encounter any problem with your A/C.” - Dale D.
“I highly recommend Covenant A/C, communication was great from receptionist, workmen and Michael Luker. You cannot go wrong with this aboveboard company.” - Cathey C.