Central Texas Heating & Air Conditioning
Licensed Technicians You Can Trust
Living in Central Texas has its share of weather-related challenges. With summers that can be among the hottest in the country and winters that have been increasingly unpredictable, having a reliable source for HVAC services is essential. That’s why Covenant Air Conditioning & Heating is here to help you manage your home or business climate control needs all year round.
We are a NATE-certified HVAC service provider, so you can trust our licensed technicians to handle any size job. We understand how traumatic it can be when your AC or furnace isn’t working properly and that’s why we strive to provide fast, efficient, and friendly services every time. Plus, we offer same-day services and emergency responses as well.
At Covenant Air Conditioning & Heating, we want to build lasting relationships with our customers by earning your trust one service call at a time. If you've had poor experiences with HVAC contractors in the past, we're here to change that.
So if you're looking for reliable heating and cooling solutions in Central Texas, give us a call today at (512) 318-2257 or complete our online form to schedule a service. Se habla español! We look forward to serving you soon.
How We're Different
It is important to be cautious when selecting an HVAC company to repair your cooling system as not all companies are equal. While some may be able to repair your unit and help you get the most out of your investment, others may do more harm than good. It is recommended to hire a licensed team with credentials for any HVAC job. In Central Texas, Covenant Air Conditioning & Heating is a reputable option to consider.
We stand out because of these qualities:
- Skills: We are licensed, certified, and insured with years of experience to provide you with reliable repairs. Our team is trained to the highest standards in HVAC maintenance and repair so that we can ensure your system is functioning effectively.
- Safety first: We always prioritize safety for our customers, both in terms of their health and home structure. We use state-of-the-art tools and techniques that comply with all regulatory requirements when carrying out any job on your unit.
- Honesty and integrity: From assessments to estimates, we practice transparency throughout the process by being honest about what needs doing and how much it will cost from start to finish - no hidden fees or unexpected costs here!
- Respectful of your property: Our technicians understand how important it is for us to be respectful of the property they’re working on. They take extra care not only not to cause damage but also leave behind a tidy workspace once they’re done working.
- Customer care: With customer service at the heart of everything we do, our team members go above and beyond every time they visit a client's home - paying attention to small details such as wiping their shoes off before entering.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to help. Still have questions or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at 512-318-2257 today!
What should I do if my HVAC unit emits a burning smell?
If the smell does not dissipate after a few minutes of being turned off, shut off all power and have someone knowledgeable look at it immediately.
If you cannot locate which part has been compromised, don’t try to fix it yourself or use heat again until a professional can do so. Do NOT dry clothes or cook food with any part of the system on as this could cause further damage and injury.
How often should I have my HVAC unit serviced?
It is beneficial to have your unit serviced once a year. If there are any problems, they will be detected sooner and can save you money in the long run as the system may break down at an inconvenient time.
For heating systems, it’s ideal to have them serviced in the spring before the heating season begins. For cooling systems, having an inspection done in the fall is your best bet to make sure everything is in order for when it comes time to switch over from heating to cooling.
What is the difference between a heat pump and a furnace?
Heat pumps are generally more efficient and quieter than furnaces. In the summer, they can be paired with air conditioners to produce both heating and cooling simultaneously, whereas furnaces work exclusively on either heating or cooling energy.
When it comes to heating and cooling your home, there’s a perfect choice for every situation. Heat pumps are most suited in mild or moderate climates as they’re less effective when the weather gets cold and hot; however furnaces can work anywhere with just about any type of temperature!