Austin Ductless Mini-Split System Services
Ductless Mini-Split Installation, Repair, & Maintenance in Cedar Park, TX
A ductless mini-split system is a great way to cool and heat a room without a central air conditioner or furnace. The system uses two main components: A condenser unit and an indoor air handler. The condenser unit is typically mounted on the roof of a home, and the indoor air handler is mounted on a wall or ceiling inside the room that is being conditioned.
Advantages of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Ductless mini-split systems have several advantages over other types of systems. They are very efficient and can be installed in a room in a short amount of time.
Other advantages of ductless mini-split systems include:
- Efficiency: Ductless mini-split systems are extremely efficient. They are able to provide thorough cooling or heating to a room without using a lot of energy.
- Cost: The cost of a ductless mini-split system is very reasonable. The cost of a system is dependent on several factors, such as the size of the system, the size of the room being conditioned, and the SEER rating of the system.
- Installation: Ductless mini-split systems are very easy to install. The system is typically installed in a room in a few hours.
- Maintenance: Ductless mini-split systems do not require much maintenance. The system should be inspected and cleaned at the beginning of the cooling season and before the heating season.
When You Call Covenant
Our team prioritizes your comfort and satisfaction. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in every aspect of our service.
- Clear Communication: We guarantee honest and transparent communication throughout the entire process, ensuring you are well-informed at every step.
- Punctuality and Preparedness: Count on us to arrive on time for appointments, ready to start work with fully stocked trucks equipped with all necessary tools.
- Experienced Technicians: Rely on our Nate-Certified technician's commitment to excellence, as reflected in our A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating and membership with the American Air Conditioning Association (AACA). We use only the finest parts and materials to ensure the optimal and enduring performance of your air conditioning unit.
- High-Quality Parts and Materials: We use only the finest parts and materials to ensure the optimal and enduring performance of your air conditioning unit.
- Clean and Tidy Service: Your home is important to us. After every visit, we leave it clean and tidy, with no mess left behind.
- Bilingual Services: Language should never be a barrier. Se habla español! Our team is proficient in both English and Spanish, providing bilingual services for your convenience.
Trust us for reliable, professional, and customer-focused air conditioning services.
Scheduling and coordination was professional and a new unit was installed by a prompt and professional installation team! Our experience could not have been better. We are definitely ready for another Texas summer” - Kevin K.
“I just had a major repair done by Covenant and could not be happier. I called them on a Sunday afternoon because my A/C was out, and they were able to squeeze me in for a service call that day.” - Nina M.
“Had a great experience with Covenant! They installed a new A/C for me and it works wonderfully. Good price, too. Overall, this company met and exceeded my expectations.” - France B.
“I have used Covenant a few times for repairs on my A/C and they always do a great job. The technicians are always very friendly and professional. So I definitely recommend this company if you encounter any problem with your A/C.” - Dale D.
“I highly recommend Covenant A/C, communication was great from receptionist, workmen and Michael Luker. You cannot go wrong with this aboveboard company.” - Cathey C.